External access and entrance
- Ramp to a verandah with alfresco seating is 1.3 metres wide, 4 metres long with a gradient of 1:9 and a 3cm lip at the top. There is a wooden handrail on one side only.
- Alternatively there is a set of ten steps opposite the front door with handrails on both sides and no coloured edging on the steps.
- The double main door has one door 71cm wide with a 7cm lip at the base. The door is heavy to open and has a D handle.
Click image to view larger
- Wood and carpeted floor.
- Food counter at 90cm high with food displays at sitting height.
- There is enough space for people using wheelchairs and walking aids to move through the restaurant.
- Seating inside and alfresco is at tables 73cm high with 70cm knee clearance. Chairs do not have armrests.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
Good directional signage throughout the park to the tearooms.
A blackboard menu is in large handwritten print, black on white.