Closest accessible parking
Accessible Parking, Minnawarra Park Historic Precinct, Armadale
External access and entrance
- The park is reached from either the footpaths next to it or from the car park at the Minnawarra Historic Precinct (near City of Armadale Administration building).
- There is 16 metres of car park roadway and a kerb ramp with a 2cm lip at the top between the accessible parking bays and the gazebo. There is a downward slope about 35 metres long, with a gradient ranging from 1:20 to 1:12, to the gazebo entrance.
- The paths throught the park are paved, wide and mostly even. In some areas have gentle inclines.
- A dual use path that crosses the park and the pedestrian footpaths.
- A curved, wooden bridge crosses the water feature in the park. The bridge has rails both sides and steep kerb ramps with lips at its base. It has an incline ranging between 1:14 and 1:9.
- Minnawarra Park Gazebo has wide, level access and fixed seating.
- There are benches around the park and most have wheelchair parking spaces next to them.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- No directional signage is provided to or through the park.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Minnawarra Park, Armadale