- The park has wide paved paths that links to facilities and a central paved area.
- Some picnic facilities and playground equipment is located across compact grass.
- The wildflower and historic trails are located across car parks and a short distance along the road to wide bitumen paths that follow the contours of the land.
- Viewing towers are reached over grass or from the roadway to a paved path. The top of the towers are reached via steps with handrails on both sides.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Large clear signs at the entrance to the park. All other signage is easy to read.
- Infomation signs on walking trails are at sitting height and can be read from the pathway.
- Some shaded picnic tables with fixed seating are on concrete stands and accessed over grass.
- Covered barbeques accessed over grass are on concrete stands. They are 87cm high to the hotplate with controls at sitting height.
- Bench seats, some with armrests, are provide throughout the grassed area.
- One picnic area is on a wide central paved area. The picnic table has the bench seat on one side only making is suitable for use by a person in a wheelchair. The table is 75cm high with 71cm knee space. A barbeque is provided on this paved area.
- Overhead lighting provided for night time.
- The playground, not enclosed, is shaded by trees with level access to soft fall and lawn. Some interactive play equipment is at sitting height and there is one swing with a support belt.
- The Liberty Swing (a swing that can be accessed by children who use a wheelchair) is accessed across a soft fall path through a 1 metre wide gate. The gate is kept locked with the key available during office hours from the Technical Services Counter at City of Melville Civic Centre, a short drive down Almondbury Road. Evenings and weekends the key is available from the Melville Aquatic Fitness Centre, Marmion Street in Booragoon. For additional information, including how to become a key holder, contact the Community Development Officer on 9364 0655 or the City of Melville website.