- A wide level path continues along the foreshore.
- A wide path connects to the cafe and toilet.
- Picnic facilities and seating over compact grass.
- A small 76cm wide wooden jetty can be accessed across loose river sand.
- There is a bench seat with armrests on a brick paved stand, over looking the river.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The entrance to the car park has a large sign with clear print.
- The picnic table is on grass with fixed benches. There is some knee space at either end for a person using a wheelchair. The table is 79cm high with 75cm knee access.
- Barbeques are on a paved area accessed across the grass and shade is provided. The top of the barbeque is 94cm high and the controls are at sitting height.
- The decorative drinking fountain, set into a rock, is in a paved area. Controls are 66cm high with 40cm knee access.
- Play equipment is in a fenced play area with with a wide gate and low latch. The playground is shaded in summer and is generally on sand with some grass.
Click image to view larger