- Paths lead from car parking to the toilets, along the foreshore to the Applecross Jetty and boardwalk.
- All picnic and seating facilties are accessed across compact grass.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The park signage is clear.
- There are some signs with information about the local wildlifeat sitting height next to the walkways.
- A wide wooden boardwalk extends from the foreshore path around Point Dundas providing views over the river.
- The boardwalk widens out at a viewing point where a bench seat without armrests is provided.
- Picnic tables on a concrete stand are accessed across grass and shaded by trees.
- Tables are 75cm high with fixed seating. Wheelchair spaces are at the end with a side approach.
- Park benches without arms are close to the path, accessed across grass.
- A barbeque, on paving is 90cm high with controls at sitting height.
- A post mounted drinking fountain is at the end of a concrete path with a twist control at sitting height.
- The playground is fenced with access across the grass to a wide gate with a low latch. Play equipment is on sand with some grass.
Click image to view larger
- The Applecross Jetty is accessed along a path from the car park. There is level access to a 1 metre wide wooden jetty.