External access and entrance
- General access
- Along the level internal roadway and car parking with kerb ramps to raised paving in front of the accessible unit and the reception.
- There is a wide paved area outside of the reception. The reception door is 76cm wide with two lips of 7 and 8cms. The door bell is 1.3 metres high.
- Unit 106
- Off wide level paving through a 77cm wide door with a high door knob. The door is opened with a key.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Customer information is generally in large print with good colour contrast.
- Large clear directional signage to all facilities.
- The swimming pool is at the rear of Unit 106 with access along a 1 metre wide path from the rear courtyard.
- There is a 95cm wide pool gate with a high child proof lock.
- The pool deck is spacious with level paving and has plastic chairs with armrests.
- Ladders into the pool.
Click image to view larger
Accommodation Room / Unit
Bedroom and bathroom to Unit 106
- A spacious bedroom with a queen sized bed and at least 1.2 metres space on one side of the bed.
- Light switches are 1.3 metres high throughout.
- Remote controlled television
- Remote controlled air conditioning.
- The door from the sitting room to the bedroom is a light 76cm wide with a high knob handle.
The bed is 50cm high, soft, queen sized and on castors.
Clear space under bed
Combined bathroom toilet
- A 71 cm wide sliding door between the bedroom and bathroom.
- A curtained level shower with a hand held shower hose.
- Shower level access: Yes
- Hair dryer: High wall mounted hair dryer.
- Pan height: 41cm
- Basin: The basin is set into a vanity unit which is 90cm high.