External access and entrance
- A wide ramp, 90cm long up to the entrance door. The ramp has a gradient of 1:16.
- Door is 1.3 metres wide when both doors are open.
Click image to view larger
- A spacious gallery and museum, where wheelchair and walking aid users can access all areas.
- The floor is wooden.
- The service counter at the entrance is at sitting height.
- The central corrdor has a range of smaller rooms with doors 72cm wide. These rooms have displays inside which can be viewed from the doorway. This corridor leads to a large spacious display area.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Informative signage associated with gallery displays is at sitting height.
- It has good colour contrast in large clear print.