External access and entrance
- The accessible entrance is up the gradually sloping pavers through the alfresco dining area for the kiosk. Alternatively there are two steps without handrails off the walkway.
- Entrance door is wide, held open, with a 2cm lip at the doorway.
Click image to view larger
- The service and payment counter is 1 metre high with food displays at sitting height.
- Staff provide table service.
- Floor is tiled.
- Tables are moveable with a central pedestal, 73cm high with 71cm knee clearance. Chairs do not have armrests.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Table menu is in large clear print in good colour contrast.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Point Walter Reserve