External access and entrance
- The entrance to the hotel has a fully glazed outer foyer.
- The outer double doors are held open, these open into the spacious glazed foyer.
- The entrance to the Deco Restaurant is through the main doors into the hotel. Double entrance doors are 86cm wide with a D handle. Doors are heavy to open and slow to close.
- The restaurant is located on the upper level, through the doorway marked 'Deco' and via the lift or stairs with one handrail.
Click image to view larger
- Counter is high, assorted lounge seating provided in the bar.
- Service and payment counter
- The booking in and payment counter is located at the entrance to the restaurant, near the lift. It is high.
- The restaurant is spacious and people using wheelchairs or walking aids can be seated in any part of the restaurant.
- Tables have a central pedestal and are 76cm high with 73cm knee clearance.
- Chairs have armrests.
- The restaurant has table service.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Menu has clear colour contrast and a small fancy print.