You're Welcome WA Access Initiative
City of Melville
Applecross Village, Applecross
- A shopping precinct with shops, cafés and businesses on either side of Ardross Street
- Two accessible parking bays in street
- Access into all shops is level, up one small step or via short ramps
- The closest accessible toilet is at Jeff Joseph Reserve
Ardross Street, Applecross, WA 6153 Australia
Closest accessible parking
- Two bays, one on either side of the road with a 2 hour parking limit.
- One bay is parallel to the footpath and is 4.8 metres wide and 4.7 metres long.
- The other, angle parking, is 4.1 metres wide and 6.4 metres long.
- Both bays have clear ground markings.
- Vehicle access from: On Ardross Street
- Pedestrian access: Level or kerb ramp access to wide paved footpath.
Click image to view larger
- Wide level paved footpaths on either side of the street with some footpath alfresco dining areas.
- Access into shops is level, some have a small step and one has a short ramp.
- Level paved access across the streets is provided at two points.
- There are several off street car parks that service specific shops.
- A central shaded rotunda with seating is provided on one side of the road.
- A drinking fountain with a push button control, 90cm high is next to the rotunda on bark.
Accessible Toilet, Jeff Jospeh Reserve, Applecross