External access and entrance
- Access off a wide level footpath.
- An entrance ramp 1.1 metres wide is 2 metres long with a gradient of 1:14. Ramp has handrails on both sides.
- The ramp leads to a verandah with alfresco dining.
- Entrance into the restaurant is through an 84cm wide heavy and slowly closing glass door. Door has a D handle. Door is usually held open.
Click image to view larger
- The restaurant is carpeted inside. Staff report that they will seat people using wheelchairs in a location with the most circulation space with access to the toilet at the rear of the restaurant.
- Table and seating styles vary. Tables have central pedestals and are 75cm high with 71cm knee access.
- Table service with the payment counter at standing height. Food displays can be seen from sitting height.
- Alfresco seating on the verandah and pavement, either side of ramp, has 71cm high tables with 68cm knee clearance.
- Seats with and without armrests available inside and outside.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Large sign on the front of the café over the alfresco canopy is silver lettering on a mauve background.
- The menu has clear small print with a good colour contrast.