External access and entrance
- Wide level paved path from the parking bays to the front entrance.
- There is a central rail along the path with 1 metre gap on either side to bollards that are set into grass.
- The entry door is 80cm wide, light to open with no closer and has a large D handle.
- Entrance is into a foyer with wooden floors with access the two ground level function rooms, Thompkins on Swan and River Room.
- Access into both rooms is through double doors 77cm wide when one door is open.
- Thompkins on Swan has a dance floor and the River Room has a small stage.
- Rooms are carpeted with bars at standing height and can be adjoined by wide opening double doors.
- A smaller meeting room, the Club Room is accessed off the River Room.
- All rooms have level access to separate balconies through wide double doors.
- Tables are 74cm high with 72cm knee clearance.
- Upstairs is Swan River Room accessed by a wooden staircase with a handrail on one side.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The entrance sign over the door is not visible from the car park or entrance path.