External access and entrance
Entrance is off the car park. Wide paved path to the 97cm wide door held open.
- The seating area closest to the front of the restaurant is the most spacious with people using wheelchairs and walking aids being able to reach all seating.
- The floor is a mix of concrete and tiles.
- The service and payment counter, including the take away area are 1.2 metres high.
- Food displays are at sitting height.
- Seating is at tables with a central pedestal 73cm high with 71cm knee clearance.
- Chairs are moveable, without armrests.
- Bench seats with armrests are provided for customers waiting for take away orders.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The table menu is in good colour contrast, in clear print.
- The menu is available on the internet.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Jeff Jospeh Reserve, Applecross