You're Welcome WA Access Initiative
City of Melville
Il Ciao, Applecross
- An Italian restaurant with table service and take away
- An accessible parking bay located in the car park off Kearns Crescent, at the entrance to the restaurant
- The restaurant has a male and female toilet, the closest public accessible is at Jeff Joseph Reserve
771 Canning Highway, Applecross, WA 6153 Australia
- Wednesday to Sunday from 5.00pm until late
- Friday lunch 12.00 noon to 3.00pm
Closest accessible parking
- One accessible bay in the car park off Kearns Crescent near the front entrance to the restaurant.
- The bay is on level and even bitumen and is identified by line markings and the access symbol.
- The bay is 3 metres wide and 5.7 metres long.
- Vehicle access from: Kearns Crescent
- Pedestrian access:
- Level access from the bay to the paved area at entrance of the restaurant. There is a small rounded lip to the paved path.
Click image to view larger
External access and entrance
Entrance is off the car park. Wide paved path to the 97cm wide door held open.
- The seating area closest to the front of the restaurant is the most spacious with people using wheelchairs and walking aids being able to reach all seating.
- The floor is a mix of concrete and tiles.
- The service and payment counter, including the take away area are 1.2 metres high.
- Food displays are at sitting height.
- Seating is at tables with a central pedestal 73cm high with 71cm knee clearance.
- Chairs are moveable, without armrests.
- Bench seats with armrests are provided for customers waiting for take away orders.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The table menu is in good colour contrast, in clear print.
- The menu is available on the internet.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Jeff Jospeh Reserve, Applecross