- Parking is in marked bays at the rear of the restaurant or on Kearns Crescent at the side of the restaurant.
External access and entrance
- Access from the Kearns Crescent car park is up four steps without a handrail, to the entrance door.
- The alternative access is off the rear car park up a ramp to the alfresco dining area. The ramp is bitumen and concrete, seven metres long, without handrails. The lower 3 metres has a gradient steeper than 1:8 and the upper 2 metres has a gradient of 1:14.
- Entrance is through a gap 90cm wide.
Click image to view larger
- The restaurant is spacious, the floor is wooden and tiled in the alfresco area.
- There is a variety of seating with or without armrests and table styles. One style of tables was 75cm high with 73cm knee clearance.
- The service and payment counters are 1.2 metres high and the food display is at sitting height.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The table menu is in small fancy print in good colour contrast.