Pick up / set down bay
- No designated bay but ample room is available near the entry to the walkway for this purpose.
- There are two accessible parking bays located in the main parking area 40 metres from the main entrance.
External access and entrance
- Shop entrance is by a long 40 metres sloping pathway from the car park.
- Path is 2 metres wide and had a wooden fence along one side.
- Gradient ratio is between 1:14 and 1:9.
- Store entrance is a double glass swing door with access space 72cm on one side.
- Doors can be opened to provide wider access if required. There is a small lip inside the entrance door.
- Store is open plan style with central display cabinets and polished concrete floors.
- Wooden decked verandah comes off the main store through double swing glass doors. One side is propped open and has a mat on both sides and it leads to the alfresco cafe dining area.
- Most of this area is accessible with one narrow point of 64cm but all furniture is moveable.
- Payment areas are at standing height.
- Alfresco cafe dining area has tables and chairs which are moveable.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- All signage is large and clear with good colour contrast.