External access and entrance
- Parking bay links via a 4cm high vehicle curb to wide brick path to the cinema entrance. Slight slope at gates gradient of 3.1
- Large double gate 2 metres wide opened by staff prior to film starting. Closed when film starts and reopened when film finishes.
- There is a level paved covered area that includes an eating area which can be used for viewing the films. Eatng area includes and outside bar/kiosk. Bar 1.2 metres high.
- Metal standard chairs with armrests and moveable square tables with corner legs. Fixed bar stools and bench.
- The rest of the theatre is down a set of brick stairs leading into open outdoor cinema seating, that includes deck chairs.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Large banner with large white print on black background on front of building