Pick up / set down bay
- No designated accessible pick up or set down bay. There is, however a large unmarked gravel parking area lclose to the Boat Shed that can be used as a set down or picked up area next to the concrete footpath.
- There is a level gravel surface between the parking area and the concrete footpath.
External access and entrance
- The Boat Shed is accessed via a concrete path leading from the gravel parking area. It also connects to the Sailing Club about 40 metres away.
- The Beach Wheelchairs are stored in the Boatshed.
- There is a wooden picnic table located at the Boat Shed.
- It has fixed bench seats on either side and space at either end for wheelchairs. It is 79 cm high with 76 cm knee clearance, and is set over a concrete pad.
Click image to view larger