You're Welcome WA Access Initiative
Shire of Nannup
Nannup Visitor Centre
- A tourist centre with
- Maps and tourist information with level interior
- Accessible toilets
- Bus ticket sales
- Accommodation booking service including caravan park
- Gifts and local momentos
- Accessible set down are near front door with a park bench nearby.
4 Brockman St, Nannup, WA 6275 Australia
- Summer 9am to 5pm
- Winter 10am to 4pm
Pick up / set down bay
- There are 2 pick up /set down bays about 6 metres from the main entrance
- The bays have unmarked level bitumen surfaces
- There is a level surface between the bays and the footpath
- Parking is in unmarked street side parking bays
Closest accessible parking
Grange Rd Nannup Accessible Parking
Warren Road Accessible Carpark 1
External access and entrance
- The front door is reached via a 3 metre long, 2 metre wide ramp with a 1:14 gradient and handrails on both sides.
- There is a short ramp over the door threshold.
- Entrance has a flyscreeen door as well as a solid main door. Both doors are 87cm wide.
- The flyscreen door has a small D handle. This door is light to open and fast to close.
- The main door is usually open
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The signage has clear print with good colour contrast
Closest accessible toilet
Nannup Visitor Centre Public Toilets and Shower