You're Welcome WA Access Initiative
Shire of Nannup
Nannup Community House
- A house for community use with an Op Shop
- Space to rent for meetings and various community activities such as crafts
2 Brockman Street, Nannup, WA 6275 Australia
- Op Shop Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 9am to noon
- As required
Closest accessible parking
Grange Rd Nannup Accessible Parking
Warren Road Accessible Carpark 1
External access and entrance
- The front door is reached via a level, gravel path that varies between 1 and 2 metres in width.
- A 3 metre long and 95cm wide wooden ramp leads to the entry door. The ramp has an average steep gradient of 1:8 and may not be able to be independently accessed by all wheelchair users.
- The entrance door is a combination of a solid main door and a flyscreen door. The flyscreen door has a small D handle and is light to open and slow to close. The flyscreen handle is at a height of 1 metre.
Click image to view larger
- The hallway has sufficient space for users of wheelchairs and walking aids to reach some areas including the payment area.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The signage has large print
Closest accessible toilet
Unisex Accessible Public Toilet Block, Grange Road, Nannup