You're Welcome WA Access Initiative
Shire of Nannup
The Goose Shed
- Goose Shed can be used for accommodation or for functions such as conferences and seminars.
- It has on site parking and accessible toilet and bathroom facilities and level spacious interior
- Fully equipped function facilities and kitchen
- Refer also to the adjacent Loose Goose Chalets that have 1 accessible chalet
- Site has farm animals and birds in accessible enclosures and avaries
Barrabup Rd, Nannup, WA 6275 Australia
- Parking is in unmarked gravel car park near the main entrance
- There is a level surface between the parking and the footpath
External access and entrance
- Front door is reached via a path that has level gravel, concrete and grass surfaces
- Front has an 87cm wide swing door that is light to open and slow to close. It has a large lever handle.
- The 3cm lip at the doorway has a wedge against it.
- Interior has ample circulation space.
- There are a variety of table and chair arrangements including lounge seating.
- A breakfast bar is at 88cm high with space underneath for wheelchairs.
Toilet: The Gooseshed toilet and shower facilities
- Gender: Unisex
- Customer use only: Yes
- Signage: There is directional signage to the toilets
- External access: Large flywire doors open out to carpark area
- Main entrance: A sliding door with a 2cm lip opens into a foyer
- Toilet door: A 90cm wide sliding door that is light to operate.
- Pan height: 48cm
- Handrails: Yes
- Basin height: 83cm
- Lighting: 1.2 metres high
- Shower: A level entry shower with grab rails hand held height adjustable shower hose and the choice of a variety of shower chairs
- Spacious area with stainless steel benches.
- Spacious access friendly interior.