- Manta Rays Swim Team: A recreational swimming club for children with a physical or intellectual disability.
- Coaches and swimming instructors are fully qualified and volunteer the time at the training sessions.
- For more information, contact the coordinator Rita Craig 08 9537 3298 or email@example.com.
External access and entrance
- Wide, paved footpath from the parking bays to main entrance.
- Plastic chairs and tables are located around the pools.
- Tables are 71cm high with 66cm knee clearance and corner legs that are 44cm wide. Coin operated lockers are provided ranging from sitting to high standing height.
- Entrance: Double glass doors, one that opens to 76cm wide and is heavy to open and fast to close.
Click image to view larger
- Reception foyer is spacious with carpeted flooring.
- Reception desk is at standing height.
- Moveable chairs with armrests. Moveable tables have a central pedestal and are 74cm high with 71cm knee clearance.
- Information produced by the centre is printed in good colour contrast.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Large, directional signage with good colour contrast is provided throughout the centre.
- Menu: in good colour contrast.
Cafe, dining and food outlet
- Indoor café is spacious and located centrally within the centre.
- Direct access into the café.
- Food counter at standing height, with food displays visible from sitting height.
- Level access from main reception and foyer area. Enter through a 74cm wide glass door, which is heavy to open and fast to close.
- Floor surface around the pools is concrete and spacious.
- Indoor heated below ground 25 metre pool is accessed by a ladder with handrails. Alternative access into the pool is at the shallow end by seven steps with handrails on both sides.
- A pool hoist with a seat is provided and is independently operable. Assistance provided if required.
- Access the indoor 25 metre heated below ground pool from the indoor pool area through a wide, heavy, glass sliding door.
- This pool can be accessed by a ladder with handrails. Alternative access into the pool is at the shallow end by seven steps with handrails on both sides.
- Level beach style access into the pool.
Monday to Friday 8.50am to 12.00noon
Saturday 8.45am to 11.00am.