External access and entrance
- Parking bay is about 25 metres from the Centre entrance. It is brick paving and level.
- Entrance has double glass doors, each 80cm wide. Both doors can be opened if required.
- CaveWorks Interpretive Centre has educative displays and interactive models of caves which includes a life like cave model and replicas of cave formations.
- The Cave Crawl is a life like tunnel to provide the experience of a tight space found in wild caves.
- There are wide aisles throughout the CaveWorks store and interpretive displays.
- There is a central pathway leading through the front shop area to the interpretative displays.
- Displays are located at sitting and standing heights.
- Touch table at 77cm with clearance underneath.
- Wall displays start at 1 metre.
- TV height 1.3 metres.
- Cave interpretive area is 58cm at its narrowest point. It consists of a wooden pathway 1 metre wide with rails on both sides.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
Clear signage in the Centre.
Cafe, dining and food outlet
Lake Cave Tea Rooms
- Manually opening glass double doors, one side kept open, 80cm wide. The other side can be opened on request.
- A 6 metre long ramp with a gradient of 1:8 leads to the Tea Rooms. Entrance from brick paving outside to tiles inside is level.
- Tables are 74cm high, chairs do not have armrests.
- Menu chalkboard at standing height.
- Payment counter at sitting height.