- No designated parking bays in the car park.
- Parking area is gravel and bumpy.
Click image to view larger
External access and entrance
- A smooth concrete path leads from the car park to the jetty.
- It is 1 metre wide and 7.5 metres long with a slight incline.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
Directional signage to the jetty indicating location and accessibility.
- A short slope connects the path with the jetty.
- Jetty surface is stainless steel with grip surface.
- Jetty is wide and level with a wide turning space at the end of the jetty.
- Handrails and kerbing are along the entire jetty.
Equipment for people with disabilities
- One large accessible bait bench is provided at the end of the jetty.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Ellis Street Jetty, Augusta
Accessible Toilets, Flinders Bay, Augusta