- The Lighthouse complex includes the lighthouse, viewing platform, paths, café with interpretive signs, tourist shop and accessible toilets.
External access and entrance
- Path leads from the car park, through the main entrance door of the café, where admission tickets are purchased.
- Entrance door is 84cm wide and there enough space through the café and ticket purchase building to allow access for people using wheelchairs and walking aids.
- The path to the lighthouse and viewing platform is wide and even, following the contours of the land.
- The path from the car park, through the café is wide.
- The path out of the café is to a bitumen sealed road that heads up to the Lighthouse. This road is approximately 400 metres long and is not a traffic thoroughfare, but a pedestrian path.
- An accessible toilet is located between the café entrance and the lighthouse.
- Next to the lighthouse is a wide boardwalk leading down a gentle slope to a platform that overlooks the ocean. This viewing platform is constructed from timber deck and has bench seating without armrests.
- There is a telescope at sitting height.
- The lighthouse is accessible by spiral stairs.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Large, directional signage is provided from the main entrance road.
- All amenities are clearly signed, as is the interpretive signs around the Lighthouse precinct.
Accessible Toilet, Leeuwin Lighthouse, Cape Leeuwin
Accessible Toilet, Leeuwin Lighthouse Café, Cape Leeuwin