External access and entrance
- Level entry from footpath to wide entrance door.
- Entrance has double swing glass doors with D handles. Each side is 80cm wide. One door is held open. The doors are heavy to open and slow to close.
- These doors open into a reception area, which is on one level and has a tile floor.
Click image to view larger
- Double wooden doors with D handles. Each door is 80cm wide. One door is kept open.
- Chapel interior is spacious with a level carpeted floor.
- Areas for wheelchair seating at the end of three aisles to the left of the stage.
- The Chapel has rows of chairs, with armrests and a seat height of 47cm. The chairs are moveable.
- Two ramps, each with one handrail, link to the altar. The ramps are 1.2 metres long and have a steep gradient of approximately 1:5.
- The altar stage is level and has wooden floorboards. The altar is at sitting height and the lectern is at standing height.
- On the same level as the altar stage and is carpeted throughout.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- All printed information and signage is clear with good colour contrast.
- There are three speakers, at ceiling height, above the altar to deliver amplified sound during a service.