Closest accessible parking
- Three level bays, each next to a ticket machine
- The car park slopes down from Murray to Hay Street
- There is no directional signage to the accessible bays. However, each bay is located next to a ticket machine and is indicated by elevated signage.
Vehicle access from
Hay Street (heading west) and Murray Street (heading east)
- Pedestrian access to Hay Street: Paved footpath with a gentle gradient of 1:23.
- Pedestrian access to Murray Street: Paved footpath with a gentle gradient of 1:23.
- Three pay machines that can be easily identified.
- Standing height
- Height of operable component: 146cm
- Machines accept coins, notes and credit cards
- Access to the pay machine is via a steep, narrow kerb ramp and a 110cm wide path.
No attendant on site.