External access and entrance
- Access is across a bituminised traffic area of 5 metres.
- There is a kerb then paved area with a gradient more than 1:20 for 2 metres then a gradient of 1:30 for 13 metres.
- Main entrance has automatic sliding double doors.
Click image to view larger
- Accessible change rooms are located on site in the corridor at the rear of the office.
- Reception foyer is large and carpeted.
- Reception desk is at standing height. A Better Hearing Card is on display.
- Firm seating with armrests and backrest. Corner tables are 43cm high.
- Printed information is provided with good colour contrast.
- Located in corridor near foyer and toilets.
- Floor surface: Tiles.