- Closest accessible parking on site near the booking kiosk.
- Two level bays with bituminised surface.
External access and entrance
- Ramp from the car park to the booking kiosk is 2.8 metres long and 1 metre wide.
Booking kiosk is at standing and a side approach to the counter would be required as it is located in a 1 metre wide passage way.
Access onto Ferry:
- Access onto ferry by a 72cm wide metal ramp with handrails on both sides.
- A set of 1 metre long gutter ramps can be positioned to provide access over the 30cm high coaming step.
- There is no landing at the top and staff provide assistance.
- Sheltered waiting area with bench style seats without armrests.
- Standard male and female toilets located on the ferry.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Terminal is well signed with good colour contrast.
- Variety of brochures are on display at the kiosk. Staff assistance is available.