Pick up / set down bay
- The closest accessible pick up/set down bay is outside the building near the front door. The bays are unmarked.
- There are no designated accessible parking bays. There is unmarked parking available in the large car park adjacent to the church.
Click image to view larger
External access and entrance
- The 4 metre long by 149cm brushed concrete ramp leads to the front of the church.
- There is a 3 metre double swing door at the entrance that is held open during worship hours.
- The church is spacious with two designated areas for worship.
- There is plenty of circulation space for people of all ages and abilities.
- The floor is wooden and seating is on wooden pews.
- The altar is floor level.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Signage has large, clear print with good colour contrast.