Pick up / set down bay
- There is provision for undercover vehicle drop off at the front door.
External access and entrance
- The church is reached by a brick footpath which is 4.5 metres wide.
- There are 1.6 metre wide double doors at the entrance. These doors are light to open.
- The church is spacious with plenty of circulation space for people of all ages and abilities.
- The central aisle slopes gently down towards the front altar and the floor surface is carpet.
- There are 2 steps to the altar.
- There is designated wheelchair seating at the back of the congregation area.
- Seating is on wooden pews and a number of padded single chairs.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Signage has large, clear print and good colour contrast.