Pick up / set down bay
The Church has a concrete paved area in front of the main entry double doors 4 metres wide and 8 metres long.
- There are no deignated accessible parking bays available.
- Gravel area is used for parking with a concrete paved path to the pick up set down area in front of the main entry off Regent Street.
External access and entrance
- From the pick up set down area there is a set of double swing doors, each 82cm wide with an automatic closer that opens into the foyer area.
- These doors are light to open and slow to close with 'L' type handles and handle clearance.
- The foyer area is approximately 7 metres long by 3 metres wide.
- Left from the foyer area there is a set of double doors exactly the same which open into the service area with chairs.
- There is space at the back and sides for a wheelchair.
- The seats have padding, backrests and some have armrests.
- This area has carpet flooring and speaker system.
- Right from the foyer is a dining and hall area with servery.
- The door into this area is the same as the front doors.
- The kitchen has a kiosk.
- This area has timber and carpet flooring.
- The hall has tables and a children's area.
- Standard toilets are available.
- This area also has a timber door out to a set of stairs and the gravel parking area.
Click image to view larger