Closest accessible parking
Essex Street Car Park, Fremantle
External access and entrance
- Wide concrete path to the café with a ramp up to the wood deck dining area.
- The ramp is wide, 2.5 metres long with a gentle slope.
Click image to view larger
- The café has counter service, the counter and food displays are at sitting height
- The spacious dining area is alfresco style on wooden decking. There is a railway canopy that provides shelter over the alfresco dining area close to the service counter.
- Tables are fixed with a high central pedestal. Tables are 76cm high with 73cm knee space. Chairs are moveable with armrests.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Signage is large, in good colour contrast, with print in capitals.
- Menus are in good colour contrast on display at the service counter.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Esplanade Reserve, opposite Essex Street, Fremantle