External access and entrance
- There is a 1 metre long ramp with a gradient of 1:8 leading to the entrance.
- Each side of the double entrance door is 77cm. One door is held open.
Click image to view larger
- Spacious inside with concrete floors.
- The queuing aisles, to order food, vary in width with counters 4 to 6 providing the most space.
- Counters are 90cm high.
- The exit gate narrows to 76cm wide. The gate can be pushed open at sitting height.
- The food collection counter is within a spacious area and the counter is at sitting height. Staff are available to serve food to the table where required.
- Self serve condiments counter is at standing height.
- The coffee and cake counter is at standing height with food visible from sitting height. The queuing rail is 74cm in front of the counter.
- Tables are 75cm high with 70cm knee clearance.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- There is a large wall mounted menu behind the counter. Information is easy to read with photo displays of some food.
- Hand held menus are also available. Colour contrasts vary.