External access and entrance
- The entrance to the hotel has a fully glazed outer foyer.
- The outer double doors are held open, these open into the spacious glazed foyer.
- The accessible entrance to the Raffles Bar is via the door to the alfresco dining area, off the glazed foyer.
- This door is 85cm wide, fully glazed with a D handle. It is heavy to open and closes slowly.
Click image to view larger
- The bar area is split on two levels, the upper level is up two steps without a handrail.
- The payment counter is located up the steps (an ATM is provided in the foyer to the toilets).
- Table service is provided.
- Trestle style tables 73cm high with 70cm knee clerance with ottoman style seating without armrests or backrest.
- Floor is wooden.
- Tables with corner legs, 76cm high with 69cm knee clearance. Chairs do not have armrests.
- Wide doors held open between the alfresco dining area and bar.
- Floor is paved.