External access and entrance
- Access from parking into a side entrance of the restaurant is up a 1 metre wide, 4 metres long ramp made of concrete with a large landing at the top.
- The door at the top of the ramp is a level, 1 metre wide sliding door, that leads into a closed-in verandah.
- The front entrance has 6 steps.
Click image to view larger
- Floors are wooden with dining rooms off a wide central corrdor.
- Dining is also on wide tiled closed-in verandahs with a 9cm step between the verandah and inside dining areas.
- Rooms gernerally have wide openings with the narrowest gap at 78cms
- The buffet is 1 metre high with space in front for wheelchair and walking aid users.
- Tables are 76cm high with 73cm knee clearance, seats do not have armrests.
- The payment counter is 1.2 metres high.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Roadside signage is in large colour contrast with fancy font.
- Table menus have good colour contrast in a large easy to read print.
- Buffet food identification signs are in large fancy print with good colour contrast.