Closest accessible parking
- A multi storey car park with one accessible parking bay on level 2 and one on level 3.
- Bays are 2.9 metres wide, 4.3 metres long with 2.3 clearance at the lowest point.
- Bays have clear ground markings and are next to the lifts.
- The ground level has high overhead clearance and parking attendants make a bay available for people with high or modified vans.
Vehicle access from
- Two walk through style lifts with level access to Collie Street and to accessible bays on upper levels.
- Lifts have 1 metre wide doors, are 1.2 metres wide and 1.8 metres long.
- Inside and outside control buttons are at sitting height, are in good colour contrast and illuminate when operated.
- A tonal announcement when the lifts arrive at each level.
- Wide level access from Collie Street and accessible bays to the lifts.
- For people with vans parking on ground level the attendants will lift the boom gates to enable access to and from the Collie Street footpath.
- Two pay machines on the pedestrian entrance with the top coin slot at 1.5 metres high.
A large attendance office at the pedstrian entrance to the car park.
The office is enclosed glass allowing attendants a full view of the entrance and exit.
The counter is at sitting height with a pass through above the counter.