External access and entrance
- Wide concrete entrance ramp to the external verandah of The House and The Gallery is 2 metres long with a gradient of 1:12. The ramp does not have handrails.
- The House (where classes are held)
- Front entrance has a 5cm step at the door. The door is 82cm wide, held open when classes start.
- There is a side entrance with a ramp. This entrance is also the way people using wheeled mobility aids gain access to the toilet, rather than the restricted rear corridor through the house.
- The door is 1.1 metre wide when both doors are opened.
- The ramp is 1.2 metres long and 1.5 metres wide with one handrail and a gradient of 1:12.
- The Gallery
- Wooden ramp entrance with two handrails. The ramp is wide, 2 metres long, with a gradient of 1:19.
- Double entrance doors open to create a 1.3 metre wide entrance.
A converted house with spacvious rooms and wide internal corridors that is used for classes and workshops.
Doors to rooms are 75cm wide.
Floor is vinyl.
Seating is at trestle tables 73cm high with 71cm knee clearance. Chairs do not have armrests.
A spacious area, layout depending on art work on display.
Bench seat without armrests.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Informative signage accompanying art work in the Gallery has small clear print in good colour contrast.