External access and entrance
- Several sets of steps from the footpath to the verandah, all have colour contrast step edges and handrails on both sides.
- One ramp also provides access. The paved ramp is 1.3 metres wide, 10 metres long with a large landing in the middle to change direction and has a gradient of 1:14.
- A wide partially covered verandah with alfresco seating with wide level access into the foodcourt and market stalls.
- All aisles have level access and lead from the large centralised foodcourt.
- Most shops and stalls have produce displayed against the front of the stall, providing a minimum of 1.2 metres walkway along the aisles.
- Some bench seats with armrests provided.
Click image to view larger
Cafe, dining and food outlet
- There is a large central foodcourt area with food outlets around the outside.
- Floors are concrete and there is space around all counters for all wheeled mobility aids.
- All counters are 90cm high. Food display styles vary, assistance is available.
- Seating is at small tables and seats do not have armrests. Tables and chairs are moveable with generous space between tables and chairs.