Closest accessible parking
Mandurah Ocean Marina Vivaldi Drive Carpark, Mandurah
External access and entrance
- From the level carpark there is a wide kerb ramp 1.8 metres long with a gradient of 1:12.
- The ramp leads onto a wide brushed concrete level path.
- There are three bollards at the entrance to the wide path with 1.2 metres in between.
- The tree is approximately 100 metres along the path.
Click image to view larger
- The Moreton Bay Fig tree is located at the centre of Stingray Point.
- The tree shades the area and has mulch covering its base.
- There is also a concrete circular area under the tree that has a tree stump and limestone rocks placed as a sculptored picnic area. There is a 20 cm step up onto this area.
- Gentle sloping lawn surrounds the site.
- There are 4 bench seats with backs.
- There is a concrete shelter area that backs onto The Sebel.
- The site offers views to the Mandjar Bay with pathways that link to the South Harbour Foreshore and The Cultural Precinct Boardwalk.
- The Boardwalk is entered via the wide path that slopes for 10 metres at a gradient of 1:24 and then is level for 100 metres.
- Entry to the timber jetty is off the lawn area 5 metres from the tree.
- Level step onto jetty that is 1.2 metres wide with hand rails 1 metre high.
- The jetty opens onto a gazebo that has seats with back rests and rails 87 cm high.
- The gazebo is spacious.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Mandurah Visitors Centre
Accessible Toilet, Mandurah Ocean Marina Car Park No 4