Pick up / set down bay
- Two level bitumen pickup and set down bays are located off Chatsworth street about 6 metres from the back entrance.
- Bays are clearly identified with blue line markings and the access symbol.
- The bays are 2.9 metres wide and 4.2 metres long.
Click image to view larger
External access and entrance
- The approach to the Church auditorium is via a 1.7 metre wide paved path
- Entrance has double swing door each 1.2 metres wide. Both doors are left open during services.
- At other times entry is via a gate that is 86 centimetres wide with a lock at a height of 1.5 metres.
- Interior is spacious with plenty of circulation space provided to all areas.
- There is space at the end of each row to accommodate people using wheelchairs and mobility devices
- Seating is on wooden pews that are 60 centimetres high and have armrests.
- Microphone/audio system is provided.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The information and newsletter brochures have clear print in good colour contrast and are located at a height of 92 centimetres