- The closest accessible bays are located near the Visitor Centre and the Blair Street Visitor/Shopper Car Park.
Closest accessible parking
Blair Street Visitor/Shopper Car Park, Bunbury
Visitor Centre Accessible Parking, Bunbury
External access and entrance
Back stage entry
- From the Visitor Centre accessible bay a wide, level paved path leads to the stage and audience area.
- The Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre accessible parking i s located across the road. A wide paved path leads to the stage and audience area. There are no hand rails along the path and the average gradient is 1:10.
- Alternatively there are 5 steps with no hand rails.
Front stage entry
- There are sheltered ramps 1.1 metres wide on both sides that lead to the back of the stage. They have changes in direction.
- Both ramps have a hand rail on one side and have a concrete surface with an average gradient of 1:11.
- Back stage has a wide double door entry with a lip at the door threshold.
Between spectator area and stage
- There are wide switch back ramps on both sides that lead to the front of the stage.
- Both ramps have a paved and concrete surface. They do not have a hand rail and narrow to 1.2 metres with an average gradient of 1:13.
- A ramp leads from the spectator area to the front stage area and has an average gradient of 1:34 with a hand rail on one side.
- Alternatively there are four steps that do not have colour contrasting edges.
- The stage is spacious and level with timber flooring.
- The central spectator area is grassed with paved sections to both sides and rear.
- There are park benches provided that are set over a paved surface and do not have arm rests
Closest accessible toilet
Bunbury Visitor Centre Accessible Female Public Toilet
Bunbury Visitor Centre Accessible Male Public Toilet