External access and entrance
- A wide brick paved shelterd pathway leads to the entrance.
- Entrance has double door with D handles. One of the 80cm wide doors is usually held open.
- There is a shallow metal ramp at the door threshold.
Click image to view larger
- The spacious foyer has a wooden floor. It provides a wide, level entry into the main church area.
- There are wide central aisles with a slope of 1:34.
- Two lecterns are located on the altar. They are at standing height.
- Pew style seating that have backrests. Kneelers are not provided.
- Wheelchair spaces are available in the front and back rows and along the sides of some of the rows of the pews.
- There are two steps leading up to the altar that have colour contrasting edges.