External access and entrance
- The wide, paved path leading to the main entrance is approximately 6 metres long. It has a gradient of 1:20 at its base and becomes level.
- The swing double door entrance is 77cm wide when one door is open. It is light to open and slow to close with a knob handle.
- There is a lip at the entry.
Click image to view larger
Main Congregational Area
- The entrance leads into a spacious carpeted foyer which has seating.
- Wide double doors open into the main congregational area. These doors are usually kept open.
- Chairs have arm and back rests with firm cushioning.
- Room is spacious with ample room for wheelchair seating spaces.
- Moveable chairs in congregational area are plastic and do not have arm rests. Cushioning is provided.
- There are 2 steps up to the carpeted altar. Steps have colour contrasted edges.
- The lectern is on the altar and is at standing height.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- There is information provided at sitting height on benches in the main foyer. Information has good colour contrast with easy to read font.
- Signage is provided and has good colour contrast with large, easy to read font.
- There is a microphone and speaker system that is used during services. Acoustics in the room are assisted by the presence of carpet.
- The crèche is located off the foyer.
- It has a level entry with a swing door that is 76cm wide.
- The door is light to open and slow to close with a knob handle.
- It is a small carpeted room that has some cushioned chairs with and without armrests.
- There is also baby furniture and toys in the room which may limit circulation space.