Closest accessible parking
Hungry Hollow Beach Car Park, Bunbury
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Information signs are provided along the path. Print is clear with low colour contrast.
- The approach to the lookout and picnic area is via a wide, level concrete path which travels from the parking bays.
- There is a gentle slope in the path on approach to the picnic area, which is located approximately 30 metres from the toilet block.
- There is a standard size wooden park bench, without a back rest or armrests, located along the path. It is set over a concrete surface connected to the main path.
- Access to the beach is via a flight of stairs. Handrails are provided for the first section. There are no handrails provided in the second section.
- The picnic table is connected to the main path and set over a concrete surface. It has a central pedestal with fixed bench seating. There is ample space at either end for a wheel chair.
- The table is 81 cm high with 78 cm knee clearance.
- A second picnic table with the same dimensions is accessed via compact grass and set over a concrete pad.
- There is a gas barbeque provided in the picnic area which is connected to the main path and set over a concrete surface.
- The cooking surface is 94cm high with adjacent work space. There is a 15 cm reach to the cooking surface.
- Controls are at sitting height.
- There is no knee clearance and barbeque is not sheltered.
- There is a lookout provided with a view over the ocean.
- It is connected to the main path and is spacious. It is set over a concrete surface and has safety handrails.
- Standard size fixed wooden bench seating is provided which does not have arm rests.
- A drinking fountain is located on the wide level concrete path at sitting height.
- The area is lit for night use.
Closest accessible toilet
Hungry Hollow Beach Public Accessible Toilet, Bunbury