- There are no designated accessible car parking bays on site.
- Parking is in unmarked compacted gravel bays within a loop car park located close to the entrance of the walkway to the lookout.
- Parking bays area 3 metres wide and 5.5 metres long.
- Parking bays slope from front to back with gradients up to 1:14.
Click image to view larger
External access and entrance
- There is an information panel off the car park area which displays information at standing height.
- The approach to the lookout is via a path approximately 150 metres in length with several changes in direction.
- The path surface has been damaged by erosion and some of the edges are starting to crumble.
- The path width ranges from 1 to 1.5 metres.
- There is a 7.5 metre long ramp with a maximum gradient of 1:14 which connects the path with the timber deck area.
- The top of the lookout consists of a large octagonal shaped wooden deck with central seating and a series of 4 inclined information panels around the perimeter.
- The octagonal shaped viewing platform at the lookout has approximately 13 metres of bench seating at a height of 45cm.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The display board located at the car park has information located at standing height.
- The display boards located at the lookout has information located at sitting height.
- Information has a large, clear print in good colour contrast.