- There are no designated accessible car parking bays on site.
- Parking is in unmarked bitumen bays.
- Bays are 3 metres wide and 6 metres long.
Click image to view larger
External access and entrance
- The path to the blowholes is a 1.5 kilometre round trip and requires users to have a medium level of fitness.
- The first 260 metres of the pathway comprises a 2.5 to 3 metre wide crushed stone track which is reasonably level. It provides good views of the coastline, though the blowholes cannot be seen.
- Past this point the path continues though it becomes steep with gradients of up to 1:5.
- About halfway to the blowholes, the path changes to a 1.7 m wide sealed walkway that includes a long flight of stairs which has handrails on both sides.
- Along this section of path there is a bench, 54 cm high.
- The sealed pathway finishes approximately 600 metres into the walk and the trail continues across granite outcrops.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Display boards have information at sitting height.
- Information has large, clear print in good colour contrast.