External access and entrance
- A winding concrete path about 140 mtrs long, links from the main car park to an elevated viewing platform overlooking The Gap.
- The concrete path is very steep in sections with gradients up to 1:4.
- At the end of the concrete path there is a timber bridge with a 10cm step providing a path across a rock crevice.
- The last 20 metres to the lookout from this bridge is across the natural granite surface and is uneven, rough and steep in sections.
- The path to the Natural Bridge is similar to the path to The Gap.
- It is a concrete path, about 160 metres long, steep in sections with gradients of up to 1:4.
- The last 20 metres of path to the lookout is across the natural surface of the granite which is uneven, rough and steep in sections.