One accessible parking bay at the Cable Beach car park, near the path to Zanders.
External access and entrance
Access from parking:
- Wide brick paved pathways with various gradients link the Cable Beach car park to various facilities.
- These facilities include toilets, playground, rest area and restaurant.
From Cable Beach Car Park:
- A sloping brick pathway runs adjacent to the roadway from the Cable Beach Car Park.
- Pathway has a gradient of 1:15.
From Broome Surf Club Car Park:
- Adjacent Surf Club ramp is long and steep.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
Directional roadside signage.
Equipment for people with disabilities
- Deck chairs, umbrellas and other swimming equipment are available for hire from the Beach Hut.
- Beach wheelchairs are available from the Broome Recreation and Aquatic Centre.
Closest accessible toilet
Cable Beach Public Toilet, Broome